When you need large quantities of plants, then Windlestone Nursery should be your partner of choice. (Download application form ...More...
When you need large quantities of plants, then Windlestone Nursery should be your partner of choice. (Download application form here).With a comprehensive range of quality plants to suit all types of garden and public space designs we'll work with you to fulfil your vision. Not only do we stock all of the garden "stalwarts", we also pride ourselves on sourcing interesting large specimen topiary and exotic plants including palms and bamboo to delight your customers.
Pop in anytime to look around or phone ahead to book a full walk-about appointment with one of our senior experts.
Whether you need...
- a single stunning large specimen acer or two
- a magnificent flowering camellia, olive tree or magnolia
- a few 3m tall palm trees or tall bamboos
- topiarised conifers or buxus as focal points
- a functional long hedge row of photinia, laurel, euonymus
- swathes of the same variety of colourful perennials and bedding plants...
we can supply directly ex-stock or source your exact requirements upon request too, to be included in our next scheduled order from major growers both locally and imported directly from Europe.
Excellent quality stock
In addition to our planned sourcing throughout the year of large specimens and many mature shrubs and plants, our own HGV delivers a fresh assortment of in-season plants to the nursery nearly every week. You'll be sure to find the quantity along with the quality you're after at our nursery, conveniently located just outside Bishop Auckland, along the A689 towards Newton Aycliffe and Darlington.
Great reputation for value
We've been supplying many reputable landscapers in and around Durham, Bishop Auckland and Darlington for years and are well-known for our comprehensive range of quality plants at highly competitive trade prices compared to other garden centres across the North East.
Working with you to ensure your success
If needed, we work with you to ensure onsite delivery just at the right time when you are ready to plant - and we always have convenient smaller bags of compost, potting soil and gravel here at our nursery in Durham, should you need it. Please note that we don't sell bulk loads (the 160kg builder bags) of compost soil or gravel.
Bona-fide landscapers and garden designers - from as far afield as London to Manchester, or more locally from Newcastle to Barnard Castle receive a whopping 20% discount off our in-store retail prices on all plants. That translates into hundreds of pounds of savings on top of our already competitive prices.
- Strictly only available to councils, bona-fide landscapers and garden designers using their company payment method – please do not send your customers in-store to shop for plants for them to request a discount.
- Subject to review of the application form details.
- Trade discount is only offered for purchases made specifically for customer projects.
- Strictly COD. Any specific products requested then ordered for your project will require an upfront payment before ordering from suppliers or growers.
- Once plants have been selected and paid for, we can tag and hold them for you until you're ready to plant.
- We have two spacious delivery vans, one suitable for carrying large specimens up to 5m or longer.
- Direct delivery locally to your customer site can be arranged upon request for a small fee depending on postcode. We do work with couriers and pallet delivery services to deliver further afield in England, however delivery costs are pretty high for large items and will be quoted as requested.
How to register as a Trade Customer
It’s easy to apply for registration as a Trade Customer in order to qualify for the trade discount and other offers. Please download, print out and complete this form then scan and email to email@example.com or drop it off at the nursery.